In the surge of the third wave, REsolv Education and Training Programs (RETP), the USA is organizing a virtual panel discussion on “Continuing to Combat the Spread and Effects of COVID-19 “, reiterating the call for precaution and optimism. This session is scheduled for July 4, 2021 (Sunday) at 6:30 PM (IST). The event shall be graced by the honorable Mr. Syed Ali Rizvi, a noted Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, and President of REsolv Corporation, Massachusetts, USA.
To put an end to all the ambiguities related to COVID-19, the panel will include experts from India and United States, as stated below:
● Dr. Shahid Siddiqui, International Pharmaceutical Consultant, CEO, and Founder of McGenome LLC, USA.
● Dr. Arif Mustaqueem, Senior Consultant Cardiologist, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi.
● Dr. Ali Jafar Abedi, Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine, JNMC, AMU, Aligarh.
● Dr. Raagini Jawa, Infectious Disease Specialist, Boston, USA.
● Dr. Abhishek Royal, Medical Doctor, and Public Health Professional will moderate the session.
The main objective of this Virtual Panel Discussion is to ensure the provision of sufficient information, guide people to understand the severity of the pandemic, and contribute positively to their health and safety. This discussion shall present an outline of how COVID-19 may affect people of all age groups and address the concerns pertaining to it, including vaccination.
This program will be broadcasted LIVE on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/retpusa
REsolv Education and Training Programs (RETP), USA has launched various educational and awareness programs for students and educators to overcome the COVID-19 challenges. It is actively involved in guiding students to develop their intellectual, personal and professional abilities.
This Press Release has not been vetted or endorsed by The Eastern Herald’s editorial staff.